Serviced Apartments in Guangzhou
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check prices for Apartment Hotels in Guangzhou
Apartment Hotels in Guangzhou
Short stay apartments in Guangzhou
What feels like a home away from home and a holiday at the same time? An apartment, that's what! Chuck in a bedroom or two, a place to cook up a storm and heaps of space, and you'll forget all about that tiny hotel room you were sizing up. Whether you're holidaying in Guangzhou for a few days or a few weeks, we'll find the ideal pad for you.Popular luxury apartments in Guangzhou
What tops an incredible holiday? Not much ... except an incredible holiday which involves some stunning digs. Get ready to turn up the luxe factor with a lavish Guangzhou apartment:
- Xingyi International Service Apartment: Wouldn't mind on-site shopping options? Perhaps a coffee shop too? This indulgent home away from home has what you want.
- Yumi Apartment Zhuguang Gaopai: This posh apartment features 24-hour front desk services and luggage storage facilities.
Do your kiddos go stir crazy in hotel rooms? Give them room to move around (and yourself some peace) by booking a family-friendly apartment building. Cabin fever not included.
- HeeFun Apartment Hotel GZ Poly D Plaza: internet access and a terrace are just two of the things that make this option a hit with families.
- Guangzhou YiHe Apartment: It can be hard to keep everyone happy. But laundry facilities and breakfast services definitely help.
So what'll it be — business or pleasure? There's nothing stopping you from having both. Ensure your Guangzhou trip strikes the perfect balance of the two by setting up camp in a homely and well-equipped apartment. Kick back after all those meetings at:
- Bodun International Serviced Apartment - Guangzhou (0.6 kilometres from downtown Guangzhou): When there's bucketloads of work to be finished, the load can feel much lighter when you can access handy amenities such as parking facilities and newspapers in the lobby.
- South & North International Apartment (Kam Rueng Plaza) (0.9 kilometres from downtown Guangzhou): In between doing some work every now and then from this apartment, you'll be able to take advantage of internet access and laundry facilities.
If you're taking off for a short period of time and longing for a total escape from domestic reality, a hotel is a great option. But if you're staying a little longer and don't want to go without those homely comforts, rent an apartment. Stock the fridge with groceries. Cook your favourite dishes. Take a nap on the lounge. You can forget about feeling homesick here.
Apartment Accommodation In Guangzhou
Apartment hotels in Guangzhou provide a getaway with all the comforts of home, down to cooking brekkie in your Batman pyjamas. Enjoy your eggs and coffee (and justice!) while catching up on Facebook, making a list of things to buy at the shop and planning to stop in for a drink at your new favourite pub. You can feel like a local in no time when your temporary homestead lets you host dinner parties and movie marathons. Travelling on your own terms gives you the freedom to be the kind of traveller you want to be, even if it means trading your current neighbours for an entirely new set a little while.
Wotif’s booking system makes is easy to find Guangzhou apartment accommodation at affordable prices. However, discovering the city and finding the best places to chill out, party, see bands perform, or buy a parrot is something you get to do on your own. Long or short stays can be more relaxing when you don’t feel like a guest, but a resident. Or, if you’re feeling imaginative, a mysterious billionaire who transforms into a costumed vigilante crime-fighter by night. We’re just glad to do our part in keeping the city safe.
We’ve got plenty of options to suit your style and budget for apartment accommodation in Guangzhou. Book with us now and feel at home.