Accommodation Near Gold Souq, Doha
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Gold Souq
Do you want to know a bit more about Gold Souq before you book flights? Here are some handy pointers.
If you've always hoped to visit Doha, this is the perfect excuse. You won't run out of things to see and do in the nation's lively captial.
You've got plenty of choice when it comes to accommodation, with 24 options in close proximity to Gold Souq. The Al Jasra Boutique Hotel, Al Najada Boutique Hotel and Al Mirqab Boutique Hotel are certainly worth checking out.
Haven't got much to spend on accommodation? It won't take you long to find an option that caters to your needs. The Retaj Residence Al Corniche, a kilometre away, and the Al Safa Royal Suites, 2 kilometres away, are some of the top options.
Don't be afraid to pamper yourself! The immediate area offers an outstanding range of beautiful upscale hotels. You'll definitely love the Fraser Suites Doha or the Imperial Suites, a kilometre and a kilometre away, respectively.
To really make the most of your day, make your first stop at Tiger Cookies Souq Wagif. Close to Gold Souq, it's good for a caffeine hit. When you're really hungry, you won't have to go too far. Make a beeline for Mercure Grand Hotel Doha City Centre for a delicious meal. After a glass of wine? KROSSROADS Bar&Lounge is your best bet.
Other Things to Do Near Gold SouqAfter spending time at Gold Souq, check what else is happening in the region:
- Al Khoot Fort is an excellent spot to educate yourself on the area's military heritage.
- Souq Waqif is the perfect place to recharge while you brainstorm your next step.
- Msheireb Museums is a great place on a wet weather day. Stay dry while hearing about some historical facts and tales.
- If you're not sure where to start in the area, head over to Pearl Monument to gain an understanding of the local history.
- Whether you're after the most recent award-winning book or just one of the great classics, Qatar National Library is the place to find it. Be sure to check when it's open for the general public.
How much is a hotel room in Gold Souq?
Hotels in Gold Souq start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.