Hotels Near Glenfalloch Gardens
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Glenfalloch Gardens
Getting prepared for your adventure to Glenfalloch Gardens? Don't set off until you've checked out these handy tips.
It's to be found in Dunedin, a much-loved city that has plenty to offer.
It might be a bit tricky finding a place to stay in the immediate surrounds of Glenfalloch Gardens. But don't worry, there are 54 options that are fairly close by. The Camp Estate and Larnach Lodge are comfortable choices.
Tourists trying to keep costs low will be delighted to hear that there are some low-price hotels on offer. Check the rates at the 755 Regal Court. The Manor House Backpackers is also recommended.
If you're getting tired and want a tea or coffee, visit Glenfalloch Gardens & Restaurant. It's at 430 Portobello Road, Macandrew Bay, Dunedin, just 0.08 kilometres from Glenfalloch Gardens.
Other Things to Do Near Glenfalloch GardensAfter you stop by Glenfalloch Gardens, see what's going on nearby:
- Enjoy nature's radiating glow with a walk through Glenfalloch Woodland Garden.
- Climb Signal Hill to look at the scenery from a new perspective.
- There's nothing like the tranquility of lazing by the water. Be sure to visit Boulder Beach.
- Impressive and elegant, Larnach Castle will leave its mark on every person's memory.
- History fanatics will enjoy wandering around The Fletcher House, a place where you can learn about the intriguing stories of its past occupants.
How much is a hotel room in Glenfalloch Gardens?
Hotels in Glenfalloch Gardens start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.