Hotels near Glen Coe Mountain Resort
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Glen Coe Mountain Resort
Itching to feel the crisp air on your face? Glen Coe Mountain Resort is waiting!
It's located in Ballachulish, 130 kilometres from the national capital, Edinburgh. You'll probably have to travel a bit further afield, but it's definitely worth it.
It's not easy to secure a hotel room within walking distance of Glen Coe Mountain Resort. That said, Oban is 40 kilometres away. Here, there are 13 suitable hotels. The Best Western The Queens Hotel, Oban Bay Hotel and Rowantree Hotel are all great options.
Other Things to Do Near Glen Coe Mountain ResortBe bold and check what's happening in the region around Glen Coe Mountain Resort:
- Feel free as a bird up on the peak of Buchaille Etive Mor, one of the top viewpoints this area has to offer.
- The recommendations at Glen Coe Visitor Centre are bound to help you get around the area.
- There's no need to fret about not knowing the region. There's a wealth of helpful advice available at Glencoe Visitor Centre.
- Listen for the songs of local birdlife as you stroll through Rannoch Moor.
- IPowerboat - RYA Powerboat Courses and Taster Sessions is a wonderful spot for first-timers and professionals to enjoy some water-related sports.
How much is a hotel room in Glen Coe Mountain Resort?
Hotels in Glen Coe Mountain Resort start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.