Hotels near Glasshouse Mountains National Park
Fill your lungs with crisp air and make the most of the peaceful vibes at Glasshouse Mountains National Park.
A visit to this attraction will probably mean spending some nights in Brisbane. Sound okay to you? We could think of much worse places to be than the action-packed state capital!
There are 2 suitable hotels in the local area of Glasshouse Mountains National Park. Have a look at the Glass On Glasshouse and Glass House Mountains Ecolodge.
Wanting to treat yourself a bit? There are some luxurious places to stay in the surrounding area. You cannot go past the Blackwattle Farm B&B and Farm Stay and Crookneck Retreat.
Other Things to Do Near Glasshouse Mountains National Park
Try not to spend the whole day at Glasshouse Mountains National Park. This area has heaps more to offer tourists:
- View the region from a whole new angle when you venture to the crown of Mount Ngungun.
- Take the family to Parrots in Paradise, a place where you can see critters and fully appreciate the treasures of Mother Nature.
- You probably won't be inclined to get as up close and personal as Steve Irwin, but you can still enjoy a variety of animals at Australia Zoo.
- You have the opportunity to learn all about what shaped the history of this part of the world at Landsborough Museum.
- If you'd like to discover more about local culture, you should check out Caboolture Historical Village.