Hotels near Glamorgan War Memorial
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Glamorgan War Memorial
History nerd or not, you'll be sure to enjoy Glamorgan War Memorial.
You can find it in Swansea, 100 kilometres outside of Hobart, the state capital.
Pick a room from 12 hotels and apartments within the vicinity of Glamorgan War Memorial. The Swansea Cottages & Motel Suites is only 0.5 kilometres away. If you're unable to stay there, look into the facilities at the Swansea Beach Chalets or the Meredith House, 0.7 kilometres and 0.2 kilometres away, respectively.
Don't care about the thread-count of your sheets? Select one of the budget places close by. The Swansea Backpackers is a modest 0.6 kilometres away, and if that doesn't suit, the Swansea Holiday Park is only 0.6 kilometres away.
That said, the surrounding area's upscale hotels are also ready to wait on your every need. Live a little! Try out the Wagners Cottages, 2 kilometres away. If there are no available rooms, the Keefer's Cottage is 2 kilometres away.
Go grab a hot drink and decide what to see next at Beach Cafe Swansea. It's right near Glamorgan War Memorial. You don't need to go far for a lunch or dinner spot. Amos House & Swansea Ocean Villas will have what you need. Seeking a relaxing drink? Spend some time at Barkmill Tavern & Bakery and enjoy the atmosphere.
Other Things to Do Near Glamorgan War MemorialAfter you're finished at Glamorgan War Memorial, see what else is happening in the area:
- If you're an avid historian, pop into Heritage Centre to find out about the events that shaped the area.
- History fanatics will have hours of fun at Bark Mill Museum, a popular history museum.
- The friendly staff at Milton Vineyard are eager to tell you what's special about their winemaking process. You should try a few blends before purchasing a bottle to save for later.
- Go for a cruise down to Coles Bay and unwind to the sounds of rippling water.
- Lovers of wine won't want to miss Devils Corner Cellar Door. Learn all about the different grape varietals and how the bottling is done, then try the finished product in a tasting session.
How much is a hotel room in Glamorgan War Memorial?
Hotels in Glamorgan War Memorial start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.