ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 821 soundproofed rooms feature LCD TVs with cable channels, and you can enjoy WiFi, wired Internet and coffee/tea makers. 24-hour room service, safes and hairdryers are also available.
This business-friendly hotel offers free WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour health club and a business centre. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, concierge services and a 24-hour front desk. Full breakfast is available on weekdays between 5:30 AM and 10:30 AM and on weekends between 5:30 AM and 11:00 AM.
Within a 20-minute drive of this 4-star Gatwick hotel, attractions include Lingfield Park Racecourse and Golf Club and Queen Victoria Hospital.
Hilton London Gatwick Airport ratings based on 11 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hilton London Gatwick Airport
23 Jul. 2019 by karen
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your accommodation and for the great scores which I am truly grateful for. Also the hotel is undergoing a refurbishment program which is so extensive it will take until 2021/22 to fully complete. We are extremely excited at the enhancements it will bring for our guests and in the meantime we will I assure you make every effort to make our customers feel welcome, comfortable and valued. We hope to have your continued support. Kindest regards,
23 Oct. 2018 by karen
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your accommodation and for the scores given. We are also about to begin a journey of renovation and refurbishment that is so extensive, it will take until 2020/21 to renovate our rooms and all public areas. We are very excited at the enhancements this will bring for our guests and I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back. Sincerely.,
9 Aug. 2018 by karen
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your accommodation and for the great scores which I am truly grateful for. Kindest regards...
A great place to wait for flight.
7 Jul. 2015 by Karen
Dear Rose, thank you for choosing the Hilton London Gatwick for your accommodation on this occasion. I was absolutely delighted to see the fantastic scores given and thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey it really is most appreciated. Kindest regards, Karen Ballam
11 Jun. 2015 by karen
Thank you for choosing the Hilton London Gatwick for your accommodation on this occasion. I was absolutely delighted to see the fantastic scores given and read you feedback and thank you so very much. Very best regards, Karen Ballam
convenient but showing wear
13 May 2015 by Rachel
Thank you for choosing the Hilton London Gatwick and I was sorry to see by the scores we achieved and to read your comments that on this occasion we did not reach expectations and please accept my apologies. Your post has been passed to the relevant managers for action and I really am so sorry that we did not reach your expectations. Very best regards, Rachel
30 Apr. 2015 by karen ballam
Thank you for choosing the Hilton London Gatwick. I was absolutely delighted to see the great scores given and to read your feedback and thank you so much. Kindest regards, Karen Ballam
About the Hilton London Gatwick AirportLocation South Terminal Gatwick Airport, Gatwick, England RH6 0LL
There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby corner/local shop. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. You'll find a business centre on site. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 12198 square feet (1133 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A 24-hour health club, multilingual staff, and a garden are also featured at the business-friendly Hilton London Gatwick Airport. This 4-star Gatwick hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 821 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 12198 sq ft of conference space
- 1133 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1981
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Wedding services available
- Corner/local shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Grocery/convenience store
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: London (LGW-Gatwick) (2.8 km / 1.7 mi)
- Train station: Gatwick Express Station (2.8 km / 1.8 mi)
Hilton London Gatwick Airport offers 821 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and a safe. LCD televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 5:30 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 5:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
Hilton London Gatwick Airport has 2 restaurants serving breakfast and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 12.0 per night.
- Pets: GBP 30 per pet, per night
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 75 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Debit cards not accepted
- Maximum number of children who can stay free 3
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 1 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 18.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 30 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 12.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Gatwick London Airport
- Hilton Hotel Gatwick London Airport
- Hilton London Gatwick Airport
- Hilton Hotel Lowfield Heath
- Hilton London Gatwick Airport Hotel Lowfield Heath
- Hilton London Gatwick Airport Lowfield Heath, UK - England
- Hilton Lowfield Heath
- Lowfield Heath Hilton
- Hilton London Gatwick Airport Hotel
You should know
- Up to 3 children 16 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).