Hotels Near Forum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Forum
Do you want to know a bit more about Forum, Inglewood, California, United States of America before you book flights? Here are some handy pointers.
This attraction certainly isn't the only drawcard the much-loved city of Los Angeles has up its sleeve.
You don't have to trek too far to find a place to lay your head. There are 23 options within an easy drive of Forum, Inglewood, California, United States of America. Take a look at the amenities at the Hampton Inn Los Angeles Int'l Airport/Hawthorne (3 kilometres), the Best Western Plus Suites Hotel (3 kilometres) and the Holiday Inn Express Los Angeles Airport Hawthorne (3 kilometres).
When it comes down to accommodation that won't break the bank, there are some great places on offer. Why not check out the Super 8 - Inglewood/Lax/LA Airport? It's a kilometre away. If there are no vacancies, the Inglewood Plaza Inn is a kilometre away.
Only 0.9 kilometres from Forum, Inglewood, California, United States of America is Hollywood Park Cafe, where you can get strong coffee and some delicious treats. Head to 1051 South Prairie Avenue, Inglewood to check it out. If you're getting hungry and cranky, head to Sizzler (831 East Manchester Boulevard, Inglewood) for dinner and a drink.
Other Things to Do Near Forum, Inglewood, California, United States of AmericaWhile you're here, get familiar with the region around Forum, Inglewood, California, United States of America:
- Lady luck may not be on your side at Hollywood Park Casino, something to remember as the glitz and glamour may tempt you into playing a round or two.
- If you're into golf, arrange a few rounds at Maggie Hathaway Golf Course.
- Stopping by a significant monument like Beach Boys Monument is an important way to expand your knowledge of local history.
- Grab your buddies and hit the fairways at Chester Washington Golf Course.
- After an energetic afternoon of exploring, go and take an enjoyable wander along Promenade at Howard Hughes Parkway Center.
How much is a hotel room in Forum?
Hotels in Forum start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.