Hotels near Fort McHenry
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Fort McHenry
Top hotels near Fort McHenry
Tourists don't often miss the chance to experience Fort McHenry.
This attraction most certainly isn't the only drawcard the much-loved city of Baltimore has to offer.
There are 15 listed hotels within easy commuting distance of Fort McHenry. Check out the amenities at the Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore (3 kilometres away), the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront (3 kilometres) and the Inn at the Black Olive (3 kilometres).
Prefer to spend your savings on adventures? If so, give your credit card a rest and stay at a cheaper hotel. You will sleep like a rock at the Baltimore Plaza Inner Harbor or the Best Western Plus BWI Airport North Inn & Suites.
There is a variety of top-quality hotels here. Why not open your purse a little more and spoil yourself? You cannot get better than the Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel and Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor.
Other Things to Do Near Fort McHenryFort McHenry is not the only reason to head to this part of the world:
- Check out Korean War Memorial if you're looking for a bit of an escape from the clutches of the city.
- Head over to Canton Waterfront Park if you're seeking a bit of a breather from the concrete jungle.
- Baltimore Museum of Industry is a pretty nice place to keep yourself busy.
- There's no need to be unsettled by being unfamiliar with the region. There's a wealth of helpful pointers available at Fell's Point Visitor Center.
- History fanatics will enjoy wandering through Robert Long House, a place where you can soak up all the interesting stories of its past inhabitants.
How much is a hotel room in Fort McHenry?
Hotels in Fort McHenry start at AU$105 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.