Hotels Near Forest & Heritage Centre
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Forest & Heritage Centre
Want to find out some more about Forest & Heritage Centre before you head off? Here are a few tips.
Not entirely sure where it is? Pull out your map and draw a circle around Geeveston. It's found 50 kilometres from the state capital, Hobart.
If you're feeling weary and want a tea or coffee, visit Bears Went Over the Mountain. It's at 2 Church Street, Geeveston, just 0.08 kilometres from Forest & Heritage Centre.
Other Things to Do Near Forest & Heritage CentreAfter you have experienced Forest & Heritage Centre, check out the local area:
- Take your friends on an energetic hike through nature at Hartz Mountains National Park.
- Go and see Tahune Airwalk, a striking example of modern architecture.
- Wander along the banks of Picton River, one of the main rivers of the area.
- Travellers and locals alike enjoy relaxing in Esperance Bay Park.
- Take a deep cleansing breath of the sea air at Kents Beach, and let all your cares drift away.
How much is a hotel room in Forest & Heritage Centre?
Hotels in Forest & Heritage Centre start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.