Hotels Near Featured Wood Gallery and Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Featured Wood Gallery and Museum
Top hotels near Featured Wood Gallery and Museum
You're sure to have a terrific time at Featured Wood Gallery and Museum.
You can find it in Australind, 150 kilometres away from Perth, the state capital.
Like to stay near Featured Wood Gallery and Museum? You won't have to waste time making tough decisions, as there's only 1 option within 10 kilometres. Look into the facilities at the Mercure Bunbury Sanctuary Golf Resort, 7 kilometres away.
When it's necessary to have coffee to get going in the morning, try out Muffin Break at The Promenade, Australind. You'll stumble across this gem only 0.7 kilometres from Featured Wood Gallery and Museum. If you're looking for dinner, Dough'licious Pizza & Pasta (5/34 The Promenade, Australind) is just a short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Featured Wood Gallery and MuseumBe bold and check what's happening in the area:
- For an enjoyable day out, take a few hours with a group to enjoy the impressive range of aquatic life at Dolphin Discovery Centre.
- If you have the nerves, dip a toe in and check the temperature of the water at Leschenault Inlet. This sheltered inlet is ideal for an afternoon walk.
- Set aside a bit of time to focus on your spiritual needs at St Mark's Church, a wonderful religious site.
- Koombana Bay is a gorgeous stretch of coast that's worth checking out all year round.
- To guarantee that your stay goes according the schedule, stopover at Bunbury Visitor Centre to read the guides.
How much is a hotel room in Featured Wood Gallery and Museum?
Hotels in Featured Wood Gallery and Museum start at AU$110 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.