Hotels near Eyup Sultan Mosque
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Eyup Sultan Mosque
If you're after some reflection time, you can't go past Eyup Sultan Mosque.
This attraction is certainly not the only drawcard the much-loved city of Istanbul has to offer.
There are 15 hotels and short-stay apartments near Eyup Sultan Mosque. We suggest the Akgun Istanbul Hotel, 3 kilometres away. If that doesn't tickle your fancy, perhaps you would prefer the Hilton Garden Inn Istanbul Golden Horn (a kilometre) or the Titanic Business Bayrampasa (2 kilometres).
Don't care about the thread-count of your sheets? Make a reservation at one of the cheaper accommodation options in the vicinity. The Kariye Oteli - Special Class is a mere 2 kilometres away, and if that doesn't suit, the Turquhouse Hotel is only 0.7 kilometres away.
If you're hoping to splurge, book a room at one of the upmarket hotels nearby. Start with the Movenpick Hotel Istanbul Golden Horn, 2 kilometres away. If that's not what you're looking for, the Lazzoni Hotel is a kilometre away.
Grab a coffee and snack at Pierre Loti Tepesi Turistik Tesisleri (İdris Köşkü Cad. Pierre Loti Tepesi Touristic, Eyüp), only 0.7 kilometres away from Eyup Sultan Mosque. When the sun gets low, have a glass of wine at Aziyade Restaurant (İdris Köşkü Cad. Pierre Loti Tepesi Turistik Tesisleri, Eyüp).
Other Things to Do Near Eyup Sultan MosqueWhile you're here, get familiar with the area around Eyup Sultan Mosque:
- Walk to the top of Piyer Loti to appreciate the area from a different perspective.
- Take an afternoon to check out Feshane International Fair Congress and Culture Center, a hub of conferences and events.
- Take the morning to explore Halic Congress Center, a hub of events and conferences.
- The elegant lines and fresh architecture of Golden Horn Bridge make it a prominent landmark among locals and tourists alike.
- If you want to escape the rain, get going to Rahmi M Koc Museum.
How much is a hotel room in Eyup Sultan Mosque?
Hotels in Eyup Sultan Mosque start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.