Hotels near Essex Steam Train
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Essex Steam Train
Top hotels near Essex Steam Train
So you're thinking about heading to Essex Steam Train? We've got some tips!
You'll find it in Old Saybrook. Wondering just where that is? You'll need to drive 100 kilometres from the state capital, Providence.
If you want to stay within a short commute of Essex Steam Train, secure a room at The Griswold Inn. It's only 2 kilometres away.
Make your money last by staying at one of the budget places in the area. The Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Old Saybrook Westbrook and the Liberty Inn are worth thinking about.
Travellers wanting to splash out a bit ought to try the Copper Beech Inn, a luxury hotel 2 kilometres away.
The territory around Essex Steam Train has several places to grab a tea or coffee. Drop by Dunkin' Donuts (23 Main Street, Centerbrook), only 0.4 kilometres away. Nearby you can find Wright's Steakhouse (78 Main Street, Centerbrook), the ideal spot for a few drinks.
Other Things to Do Near Essex Steam TrainAfter visiting Essex Steam Train, see what else is going on in the area:
- Hordes of people go to Essex Plaza Shopping Center to succumb to their passion for purchasing.
- Immerse yourself in the make-believe world at Essex Library.
- If walls could talk, Pratt House would be packed with tales of past generations. Book a tour and learn a bit more about the local history.
- Admire the pleasure yachts and catamarans bobbing on the water or just amble around and enjoy the fresh air at Essex Island Marina.
- Absorb a load of historical knowledge at Connecticut River Museum.
How much is a hotel room in Essex Steam Train?
Hotels in Essex Steam Train start at AU$82 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.