Hotels near Emu Beach
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Emu Beach
Top hotels near Emu Beach
So you're thinking about heading to Emu Beach? We've got some tips!
Coming from Perth? You're going to need to travel 390 kilometres from the state capital to get to Albany.
With 7 options within 3 kilometres of Emu Beach, booking your ideal place to stay should be easy. Check out the amenities at The Beach House at Bayside (2 kilometres away), the HideAway Haven (3 kilometres) and the Emu Beach Chalets (0.9 kilometres).
You might fancy the cosy atmosphere of Acclaim Rose Gardens Beachside Holiday Park, a low-price accommodation just 0.4 kilometres away.
The BIG4 Emu Beach Holiday Park, about 0.9 kilometres away, is a prestigious hotel with outstanding amenities. It'll make your vacation one you'll always remember.
Kick start your day with a tea or coffee at Emu Point Cafe. Located at 1 Mermaid Avenue, Emu Point, it's only 0.06 kilometres from Emu Beach. For your next meal, check out the chef's specials at The Squid Shack. You'll find this popular restaurant at 1 Swarbrick Street, Emu Point.
Other Things to Do Near Emu BeachDon't head home yet! The local area has plenty more on offer:
- West Cape Howe National Park is a conservation site for native plants and animals, so be careful where you wander and what you leave behind.
- There's nothing quite like the bliss of sitting by the sea. Make sure you stop by Middleton Beach.
- If it's a cloudless day, put your feet up and watch the sunset from the banks of Lake Seppings.
- Learn about farming techniques straight from the source at Old Farm on Strawberry Hill, a great stop-off for anyone with an interest in agriculture.
- National Anzac Centre is an ideal spot for a bit of quiet reflection and contemplation, and to learn a little about the past.
How much is a hotel room in Emu Beach?
Hotels in Emu Beach start at AU$127 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.