ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 180 rooms feature TVs with satellite channels, and you can enjoy free WiFi, coffee/tea makers and safes. Minibars provide refreshments, and 24-hour room service is also available. Nice touches to enhance your stay include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. Additionally, hairdryers, irons/ironing boards and desks are available.
A day of pampering can include massages and body wraps along with aromatherapy and Ayurvedic treatments. The buffet restaurant, Leftbank, serves British cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy the 3 outdoor tennis courts, indoor swimming pool and outdoor swimming pool plus access to motor boating. Business amenities include a conference centre, a business centre and limo/town car service. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a health club and a spa tub. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 7 AM and 10 AM. There's also the convenience of free valet parking.
Sights within a 10-minute drive of this 4-star Runnymede hotel include Windsor Castle and Savill Garden.
The Runnymede on Thames ratings based on 3 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Runnymede on Thames
About the The Runnymede on ThamesLocation Windsor Road, Egham, England TW20 0AG
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally every year. They will be closed from 31 August until 15 May:
- Swimming pool
- One of the swimming pools
The Runnymede on Thames offers its guests a full-service spa, outdoor tennis courts, and an indoor pool. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business centre and a limo/town car service. An outdoor pool, a kid's pool, and a health club are also featured at the family-friendly The Runnymede on Thames. Self parking and valet parking are free. This 4-star Egham hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 180 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1972
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Games room or arcade
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (13.8 km / 8.5 mi)
- Train station: Egham Station (2 km / 1.3 mi)
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking; extended parking available for a surcharge
The Runnymede on Thames offers 180 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Leftbank – Overlooking the garden, this buffet restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
The Lock Bar and Kitchen – This bistro serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The property’s outdoor pool is closed from 2 September to 12 May . For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Additional charges apply for use of the outdoor pool for adults on a Friday and Saturday. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests arriving after midnight must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 19 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Debit cards not accepted
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 18.95 per person (approximately)
- Extended parking fee: GBP 40 per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 19 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- runnymede-on-thames Egham
- runnymede-on-thames Hotel
- runnymede-on-thames Hotel Egham
- Hotel Runnymede
- Runnymede Hotel Egham
- The Runnymede-On-Thames Hotel Egham
- The Runnymede-On-Thames Egham, Surrey, UK
- Runnymede Thames Hotel
- Runnymede Thames
- The Runnymede on Thames Hotel
- The Runnymede on Thames Egham
- The Runnymede on Thames Hotel Egham
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in May and close in August.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.