Hotels Near Dunedin Botanic Garden
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Dunedin Botanic Garden
Dunedin Botanic Garden is just one of those fantastic places that you ought to experience at least once.
We're sure it won't be the only thing on your to-do list in Dunedin, a wonderful city that's loved by many.
You don't have to go too far to find a place to stay. There are 47 options within an easy commute of Dunedin Botanic Garden. The 755 Regal Court (0.9 kilometres), the Bluestone On George (a kilometre) and the Commodore Motels (0.4 kilometres) are all favoured choices.
Visitors on a tight budget will be pleased to know that there are a few low-price accommodation options available. How about you check out the rates at the Manor House Backpackers and the Geeky Gecko Backpackers?
If you're looking to really live it up, you'll discover quite a few luxury hotels as well. The Quest Dunedin and the George Street Motel Apartments (previously Farrys Motel), 2 kilometres and a kilometre away, come recommended.
Tea lovers in need of a fix will like The Baaa Sports Bar & Grill (746 Great King Street, North Dunedin, Dunedin), just 0.6 kilometres from Dunedin Botanic Garden. Or are you after something more substantial? No problem, only 0.4 kilometres away is Indian Spice Restaurant & Bar. You'll find it at 11 North Road, North East Valley, Dunedin.
Other Things to Do Near Dunedin Botanic GardenDunedin Botanic Garden is not the only reason to check out this corner of the world:
- If you're a fan of history, head to Otago Museum to discover the major events that influenced this destination.
- Head to University of Otago and walk the same corridors as the many students who have spent time at this historic institution.
- Stacks of books, magazines and other resources await you at Hocken Library.
- One of the area's most interesting streets, Baldwin Street is recommended for all tourists.
- Book a tour of Olveston, an intriguing historic residence that's full of stories.
How much is a hotel room in Dunedin Botanic Garden?
Hotels in Dunedin Botanic Garden start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.