Hotels Near Dove Lake Walk Trailhead
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Dove Lake Walk Trailhead
Top hotels near Dove Lake Walk Trailhead
Time for a break from the hustle and bustle of the concrete jungle? Dove Lake Walk Trailhead is just the place.
Wondering where it is? Dust off your map and trace a circle around Cradle Mountain. It is situated 170 kilometres from the state capital, Hobart.
Don't waste all your time travelling to Dove Lake Walk Trailhead. Book a few nights at any of the 5 hotels within 10 kilometres. The Peppers Cradle Mountain Lodge and Cradle Mountain Wilderness Village are popular choices.
The Cradle Mountain Hotel, an upscale option, is worth paying more if you're after style and service.
Other Things to Do Near Dove Lake Walk TrailheadDon't head home yet! The local area has heaps more available:
- If you venture to Dove Lake, you'll be surrounded by some great natural scenery. So make sure you take your camera!
- Once in a while you have to get away from the rush of everyday life. Spend some time at Waldheim Chalet to gather your thoughts.
- The stunning landscapes you can admire from the top of Cradle Mountain are sure to impress.
- The recommendations at Cradle Mountain Visitor Centre will help you get acquainted with the area.
- Go walking through Enchanted Nature Walk. Be sure to give yourself enough time to have a break and admire the scenery.
How much is a hotel room in Dove Lake Walk Trailhead?
Hotels in Dove Lake Walk Trailhead start at AU$57 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.