Hotels near Crystal Cove State Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Crystal Cove State Park
Crystal Cove State Park is a wonderful place to get outside and enjoy the cool, crisp breeze.
You'll be able to experience it in Laguna Beach, which is situated just 130 kilometres away from Tijuana.
There are 5 hotels and short-stay apartments within easy commuting distance of Crystal Cove State Park. Check out the amenities at The Villas at Pelican Hill Resort (4 kilometres away), The Resort at Pelican Hill (3 kilometres) and the Marriott's Newport Coast Villas (3 kilometres).
Luckily, there are some decent hotels that won't break the bank. Take a look at the Tides Laguna Beach. The Laguna Beach Inn is also recommended.
Mastro's Ocean Club (Shopping Center, 8112 East Coast Highway, Newport Coast) is a good place to have something to eat. It's just 0.9 kilometres away from Crystal Cove State Park.
Other Things to Do Near Crystal Cove State ParkBe courageous and see what's happening in the area around Crystal Cove State Park:
- Call into Crescent Bay Point Park and admire this urban oasis, right in the heart of the city.
- Wander through Crystal Cove, where the environment of native plants and animals is being preserved for the coming generations.
- Admire Hortense Miller Garden, a thriving and beautifully structured garden, open for all to access and view.
- Pack your swimmers, hat and towel, and make your way to Diver's Cove for some fun in the sun.
- On a pleasant day, spend some time relaxing in Heisler Park.
How much is a hotel room in Crystal Cove State Park?
Hotels in Crystal Cove State Park start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.