Hotels near Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary
Top hotels near Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary
Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary is home to some pretty fascinating residents. Snap some photographs and say hello!
The locals are sure to tell you that it's up there the best attractions in Canacona, a destination located roughly 1550 kilometres from New Delhi, the nation's capital.
Unfortunately, you won't have access to any accommodations in the immediate vicinity of Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary. However, Salcete has a decent selection and is positioned 25 kilometres away. Here, there are 6 possibilities. Look into the facilities at the Nanutel Margao, Hotel Tanish and Om Shiv Hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Cotigao Wildlife SanctuaryAfter you've experienced Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary, head to the surrounding area:
- Guddalli Peak rewards climbers with some gorgeous vistas of the immediate scenery.
- Be enlightened by the significance of different religions and cultures at Maruti Temple, a revered site for local believers.
- Take a big gulp of the fresh sea air at Rajbag Beach, and let all your stress disappear.
- Grab your hat, thongs and towel, and head out to Patnem Beach for a day of fun in the sun.
- You'll have a cracker of a time frolicking in the waves, and lounging on the shore at Palolem Beach.
How much is a hotel room in Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary?
Hotels in Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary start at AU$76 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.