Hotels near Connecticut River Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Connecticut River Museum
Broaden that worldly mind of yours at Connecticut River Museum. You're never too old to keep learning!
It is to be found in Old Saybrook. Wondering just where that is? You'll need to travel 100 kilometres from the state capital, Providence.
Positioned just 0.2 kilometres from Connecticut River Museum, The Griswold Inn is the best hotel in the surrounding area.
Searching for accommodation that won't blow the budget? The Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Old Saybrook Westbrook and the Liberty Inn are certainly worth looking into.
Visitors wanting to spoil themselves ought to check out the Copper Beech Inn, an upscale hotel 4 kilometres away.
For an early morning hit or a mid-morning perk up, order a large coffee at Essex Coffee and Tea Company. You'll find it easy walking distance from Connecticut River Museum. When you need to grab a feed, stop by The Griswold Inn. Craving a glass of wine? The Tap Room at The Griswold Inn is your best bet.
Other Things to Do Near Connecticut River MuseumPut your walking shoes on and see what's going on in the wider region:
- Take time out with your mates at Essex Island Marina and listen to the tide go in and out on the pier.
- Be amazed by the stories of past generations when you walk the corridors of Pratt House.
- Peruse the shelves for an inspiring book at Essex Library.
- Check out the goods as long as you like at Essex Plaza Shopping Center. You're sure to find something that matches your taste.
- Be absorbed in the compelling history of railroads and locomotives at Essex Steam Train.
How much is a hotel room in Connecticut River Museum?
Hotels in Connecticut River Museum start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.