Hotels near Chanonry Point Lighthouse
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Chanonry Point Lighthouse
You don't have to be a history buff to enjoy Chanonry Point Lighthouse.
It's in Inverness, a journey of 180 kilometres from Edinburgh.
Reduce your transit time when visiting Chanonry Point Lighthouse. Arrange to stay at any of the 4 hotels within 10 kilometres. Look into the facilities at the Culloden House Hotel and Dolphin Bay Suites.
Other Things to Do Near Chanonry Point LighthouseAllow for some extra time to check out what's happening in the area around Chanonry Point Lighthouse:
- History aficionados, will love exploring Fort George.
- Uncover the rich past of this region by paying a visit to Groam House Museum.
- An important place of meditation and worship, Fortrose Cathedral is undoubtedly worth checking out.
- The archaeological dig at Clootie Well unearthed a range of objects that speak to the area's complex history. Here, you have the opportunity to check out a section of the dig.
- Head out to Black Isle Brewery and discover the careful process behind beer brewing.
How much is a hotel room in Chanonry Point Lighthouse?
Hotels in Chanonry Point Lighthouse start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.