ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy free WiFi and ceiling fans, featured in all 37 rooms. Limited housekeeping is available.
The café, The Treehouse, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The hostel's own bar/lounge is a nice place to enjoy a drink. Enjoy access to surfing/boogie boarding, free bike rentals and hiking/biking trails. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café and laundry facilities. There's also the convenience of a free shopping centre shuttle.
With a stay at this Byron Bay hostel, you'll be 3.8 km (2.4 mi) from Tallow Beach and 4.5 km (2.8 mi) from Wategos Beach.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
75.0% of guests recommend out of 149 reviews
About the Wake Up! Byron BayLocation 25 Childe Street, Byron Bay, NSW 2481
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Tour or ticket assistance, a BBQ, and a garden are also featured at Wake Up! Byron Bay. Free self parking is available.
- 37 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 7 buildings
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway) (34.4 km / 21.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle and shopping centre shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Wake Up! Byron Bay offers 37 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a ceiling fan and blackout curtains. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a limited basis and hairdryers can be requested.
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Hairdryer available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
Food & Drink
The Treehouse – This café serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM.
Guests arriving after 10 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No lifts
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 20 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Byron Beach
- Byron Beach Resort
- Belongil Beachhouse Hotel Byron Bay
- Wake Up Byron Bay Hostel
- Wake Up Hostel
- Wake Up Byron Bay
- Wake Up! Byron Bay Byron Bay
- Wake Up! Byron Bay Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
- Wake Up! Byron Bay Hostel/Backpacker accommodation Byron Bay
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.