Apartment Hotels in Bukit Bintang
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check prices for Apartment Hotels in Bukit Bintang
Short stay apartments in Bukit Bintang
Spending your hard-earned cash on stylish digs during your precious time off just feels oh so good. If you're chasing an apartment with all the bells and whistles, look into:
- PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur: When a place boasting fantastic service, breakfast services and a library is still taking bookings, it's a good idea to get a move on and lock in your room.
Happy kids means happy parents, that's a well-known fact. So don't cram them into the four walls of a cramped hotel room on your next escape. Stay in a family-friendly apartment and the entire crew will be comfortable and content.
- KL Smart Suite At Kuala Lumpur: This place makes travelling with the kiddoes easy. How does it do this? With barbecue grills and an outdoor pool.
- Room Space Bukit Bintang: Extras like an outdoor pool and a children's pool will put a smile on everyone's dial at this leading option.
Sure, there are a few sweet perks to business trips (hello work-funded travel), but they can also prove tiring and stressful. That's why you should book an apartment for your Bukit Bintang getaway. Feel right at home after that big day of networking at:
- KL Smart Suite At Kuala Lumpur (0.1 kilometres from downtown Bukit Bintang): Tailor-made for work travellers, this great option offers their guests newspapers in the lobby and luggage storage facilities.
- Ran Pacific Serviced Suites & Apartments (0.2 kilometres from downtown Bukit Bintang): A comfortable space in which to work, 24-hour front desk services and parking facilities are what makes this place another wise pick.
Apartments are generally equipped with kitchens or kitchenettes, which means you can cook for yourself and your crew while you're holidaying. If you're keen to escape reality but still want to be able to make your own meals (and save some cash), an apartment is a good choice.