Hotels near Bournemouth Beach
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Bournemouth Beach
Top hotels near Bournemouth Beach
Heading to Bournemouth Beach? From where to stay to nearby attractions, here are a few things to mull over before you depart.
It's located in Bournemouth, 120 kilometres from the nation's capital, Cardiff. You'll probably have to journey a bit further away, but it's certainly worth it.
Your hotel choice can make the difference between an okay holiday and an unforgettable one. With as many as 22 within a kilometre of Bournemouth Beach, finding your ideal place will be a breeze. You might want to consider checking out the Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth Carlton, The Green House and The Norfolk Royale Hotel.
Save some money by selecting budget accommodation in the vicinity. Secure a room at the Mayfield Hotel or the Lodge, 2 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
Visitors looking for a bit of luxury and indulgence will appreciate the several upscale hotels. The Bournemouth Highcliff Marriott Hotel and the Hermitage Hotel, 0.7 kilometres and 0.3 kilometres away, come highly recommended.
Sightseeing can really tire you out! When it's time to re-energise, head to Costa Coffee. It's just an easy walk from Bournemouth Beach. When you need to fill your stomach, check out the menu at Hermitage Hotel. After a few cold ones? Spend some time at The Hedley Townhouse and share stories with locals.
Other Things to Do Near Bournemouth BeachDon't forget to discover the region near Bournemouth Beach:
- Make your way to Bournemouth Pavillion Theater to see a show. But first, find out what language it's in or you may find yourself feeling very confused.
- Bournemouth Pier is a charming spot to hang out with the family and appreciate the sunshine.
- From amphibians to tiny darting fish, Oceanarium has an exhibit to entertain the whole family.
- Appreciate the tranquil space as you study the works on show at Russell-Cotes Art Gallery and Museum.
- Bournemouth International Centre is a popular event and conference site that is certainly worth seeing.
Leave your wheels behind and head to Bournemouth Beach by train. Bournemouth, the nearest station, is just a kilometre away.
How much is a hotel room in Bournemouth Beach?
Hotels in Bournemouth Beach start at AU$62 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.