Hotels near Blue Man Group Berlin
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Blue Man Group Berlin
Heading to Blue Man Group Berlin? From accommodations to surrounding attractions, here are some things to think about before you book.
Sitting among the busy streets of Berlin, it certainly won't be the only thing you'll want to check out in the action-packed national capital.
Book in at one of the 159 hotels within a short drive of Blue Man Group Berlin. Recommended ones include the Rocco Forte Hotel De Rome (2 kilometres), the BNB Brandenburg Gate (0.9 kilometres) and the Regent Berlin (2 kilometres).
Spend your funds on things that you'll remember for years! There is a range of reasonably priced hotels here. The Eurostars Berlin, 2 kilometres away, and the Metropol Hostel Berlin, 2 kilometres away, are some of the top choices.
Also, there's a range of upmarket accommodations in the area. The Hotel Adlon Kempinski and the Ritz-Carlton, Berlin, a kilometre and 0.3 kilometres away, are worth looking into.
Go grab a coffee or tea and decide what to see next at Josty. It's walking distance from Blue Man Group Berlin. For something more substantial, grab a table for a delicious meal at Berlin Marriott Hotel. As the day turns into night and you're ready for a glass of wine, pull up a bar stool at Morélos - Grill Club & Bar.
Other Things to Do Near Blue Man Group BerlinBe bold and see what's on offer in the area:
- Those looking to try their hand at a few games may wish to arrange a visit to Spielbank Berlin.
- Check the calendar, buy some tickets and find your seats. You won't regret seeing a show at Berlinale Palast.
- Tourists are guaranteed to be inspired by the impressive artworks at DaimlerChrysler Contemporary.
- Spend some time at Berlin State Library, a memorable, old structure. See if you can explore the interior or just appreciate it from outside.
- Check for guided tours and any public events at Sony Center, one of the contemporary governmental establishments in the region.
It's a straightforward journey to Blue Man Group Berlin on public transport. Jump off at Berlin Potsdamer Platz Bahnhof, the nearest station, and you'll only need to go 0.3 kilometres. That said, you can also ride to Berlin Potsdamer Platz Bahnhof, another close terminal, 0.3 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Blue Man Group Berlin?
Hotels in Blue Man Group Berlin start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.