Hotels Near Black Country Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Black Country Museum
Top hotels near Black Country Museum
So you're thinking about heading to Black Country Museum? We can help!
Always dreamed of going to Birmingham? Now's your chance to find out what everyone's raving about!
If you're wanting decent accommodation at a great price, you can't pass up the Redwings Lodge Wolverhampton. It's only 8 kilometres away.
If you're exploring around Black Country Museum and want a tea or coffee, pop into Megabites The Sandwich Shop. When you're desperate for some food, find something just right at Premier Inn Dudley Town Centre. Craving a glass of wine? Tenpin Dudley is your best bet.
Other Things to Do Near Black Country MuseumAfter you have experienced Black Country Museum, head to the surrounding area:
- Take a step back from the hustle and bustle of the city by paying a visit to Priory Park.
- If you have a hankering to get a glimpse of the birds and bees, visit Dudley Zoo and Castle. The little ones will think you're the ant's pants!
- Castle Casino is an established venue for those that like to place a bet, but you can also just take pleasure in the exciting atmosphere.
- Spend some time at Dudley Town Hall, a popular, old structure. See if you can tour the interior or simply appreciate it from outside.
- Dudley Museum and Art Gallery is a great place on a rainy day. You can stay dry while reading about some fascinating historical tales.
It's a stress-free commute by rail to Black Country Museum. Just exit the train at Tipton, the nearest station, and from there it's about a kilometre.
How much is a hotel room in Black Country Museum?
Hotels in Black Country Museum start at AU$66 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.