ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Satellite TV, ceiling fans, and safes are featured in all 32 rooms. Hairdryers and desks are also available. Limited housekeeping is available.
This business-friendly hotel offers free WiFi in public areas, concierge services, and a 24-hour front desk. Other amenities include a terrace, a garden, and a computer station. Each morning buffet breakfast is available.
Attractions near this 3-star Museum Quarter hotel include Rijksmuseum and Heineken Experience.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
75.0% of guests recommend out of 691 reviews
About the Hotel AlexanderLocation Vondelstraat 44-46, Amsterdam, 1054 GE
As a guest of Hotel Alexander, you'll find a terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Hotel Alexander also features a garden, concierge services, and a television in common area. This 3-star Amsterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 32 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Built in 1869
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Computer for guest use
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol)
Hotel Alexander offers 32 forms of accommodation with a safe and a hairdryer. 20-inch LED televisions come with satellite channels. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a limited basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- LED television
- Satellite channels
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ceiling fan
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Hotel Alexander
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 36 per 24 hours
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Alexander Amsterdam
- Alexander Amsterdam
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.