Hotels near Amager Beach Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Amager Beach Park
Getting ready for your Amager Beach Park trip?
You'll find it among the lively streets of Copenhagen, the national capital.
There's a small number of hotels within a short commute of Amager Beach Park. Out of the 2 on offer, you ought to find something that ticks the right boxes. Check out the Quality Hotel Airport Dan and Park Inn by Radisson Copenhagen Airport.
Want to save some cash? There are some great budget-friendly lodgings nearby. See what the Wakeup Copenhagen Carsten Niebuhrs Gade and the Hotel Amager have available.
If you're in the area around Amager Beach Park and feel like a coffee, head to Restaurant "Sundby Sail" v / Gert Dam Hansen. When you need to satiate your hunger, check out the menu at Couloir ApS. If you're keen to chill with a local brew, The Gun Club is the perfect place.
Other Things to Do Near Amager Beach ParkGet your map out and see what's available in the area around Amager Beach Park:
- Become entranced by the fascinating quirks of the world that lies beneath the waves while observing the critters on display at The Blue Planet Aquarium.
- While strolling around the property of Lille Molle you will find it easy to imagine the tales of the people who once lived there.
- Check the guide at Loppen for any upcoming shows.
- Koncerthuset is a fantastic venue for live music shows.
- Find some time to focus on your spiritual well-being at Church of Our Saviour, a wonderful religious site.
How much is a hotel room in Amager Beach Park?
Hotels in Amager Beach Park start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.