Hotels near Aloha Stadium
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Aloha Stadium
Hotels Near Aloha StadiumWhatever it may be you're on your way to see, the buzzing atmosphere of Aloha Stadium is guaranteed to impress.
You'll find it in Honolulu the state capital. This exciting city is a sight in itself!
If you want bang for your buck, you can't go past the Pacific Marina Inn Airport Hotel. It's just 5 kilometres away.
When you need a hot coffee or tea, head to Starbucks (99-115 Aiea Heights Drive #125, Aiea). If you're looking for a delicious meal, head over to Aiea Bowl. You'll find it at 3, 99-115 Aiea Heights Drive, Aiea.
Other Things to Do Near Aloha StadiumAfter you're finished at Aloha Stadium, don't overlook the local area:
- Learn about the area's maritime heritage via informative displays and exhibits at USS Bowfin Submarine Museum and Park.
- If you're feeling like you need a helping hand, tourist information is always close by. Take a directory from Pearl Harbor Visitor Center.
- It's suggested that visitors stop by World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument, a prominent local monument.
- USS Arizona Memorial was constructed to remind people of a significant time in the area's past, making it an interesting place to spend some time.
- Have a hit at Jungle River Mini Golf to see if you are able to get a hole in one!
How much is a hotel room in Aloha Stadium?
Hotels in Aloha Stadium start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.