Hotels near Wokefield Park Golf Club
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Wokefield Park Golf Club
Whether you are aiming for the top score or just trying to stay out of the rough, your afternoon at Wokefield Park Golf Club is certain to be a good one.
It is situated in Reading, and we're sure you're curious as to how to get there. Many make the 150 kilometres journey from Cardiff, that nation's action-packed capital.
Looking for accommodation that won't break the bank? You can't go past the Hillingdon Prince and the Bow Guest House.
Other Things to Do Near Wokefield Park Golf ClubTry not to spend all of your time at Wokefield Park Golf Club. This region has loads more to offer tourists:
- If buildings could talk, Stratfield Saye House would be filled with voices of generations past. Plan a tour and explore the local history.
- Make a splash at Lagoona Park, where you'll find a wide range of water-based pursuits. You'll have waves of fun!
- Silchester Roman City Walls and Amphitheatre is a historical site where you can learn about the long history of the region.
- There's an assortment of recreational activities on offer for everyone in the family, not just the kids, at Predator Assault, Laser Combat.
- Take a stroll through Wellington Country Park. Watch out for the local birdlife that are known to live in the reserve.
Wokefield Park Golf Club is a convenient walk of 2 kilometres from Mortimer, the closest station. So, climb on board and put the driving issues behind you!
How much is a hotel room in Wokefield Park Golf Club?
Hotels in Wokefield Park Golf Club start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.