Hotels near White Sands Walk
White Sands Walk is a great place to get outdoors and make the most of a nice day.
You'll clap eyes on it in Jervis Bay, 140 kilometres from the country's capital city, Canberra.
Reduce your transit time when visiting White Sands Walk. Secure a room at any of the 11 hotels within 10 kilometres. The Sanddancers B&B and The Edgewater Bed & Breakfast are comfortable choices.
The larger area also features upmarket hotels for those travellers looking for well-appointed surroundings and top-quality amenities. Check out the By the Beach B&B and Apartments and Worrowing at Jervis Bay.
Other Things to Do Near White Sands Walk
Be bold and see what's happening in the local area:
- Take in the fresh air, stretch your legs and appreciate nature's creations at Booderee National Park.
- Keen golfers can better their swing at Vincentia Golf Club.
- You'll have tons of fun playing in the surf, and meandering along the shores of Nelsons Beach.
- Nothing quite compares to the serenity of sitting by the water. Be sure to venture to Collingwood Beach.
- Pack your camera, hat and sunnies, and go to Paradise Beach Reserve for a day of fun in the sun.