Find a Caravan Park in Jervis Bay
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Featured Caravan Parks in Jervis Bay
Pet Friendly Accommodation in Jervis Bay
Jervis Bay Caravan Parks & Camping Grounds
Sometimes the best caravanning destinations start out as just specks on the map, only to grow into unforgettable holidays. Jervis Bay might not be big, but its white sand beaches, crystal clear water, and abundant wildlife pack a one-two-three punch. Hang out in various small towns along the bay or head to the JBT (Jervis Bay Territory) to get back to nature. In fact, the territory is almost entirely reserved for nature. But don’t worry. There are plenty of Jervis Bay caravan parks to call home while you explore it all.
Where to stay in Jervis Bay
- Budget-friendly: Riviera Caravan Park is light on the wallet, with some of the cheapest rates in the area, free Wi-Fi, and cosy riverfront accommodations. Cha-ching.
- Long-term comfort: The cabins at Palm Beach Caravan Park are an endless summer camping adventure. And if you forgot to pack extra underwear, laundry facilities will save the day. You can also book a pet-friendly caravan site.
- Super charming: Jervis Bay Cabins & Hidden Creek Caravan Park makes the great outdoors even better. Climb a tree near the brightly-coloured cabins set amid the forest and drop a line in at a lakefront campsite.
Jervis Bay attractions
- Explore Jervis Bay by sailing in the ocean in a Boom Net. You (and your feet) will be tickled pink by the waves your boat makes.
- Set your camera to sport mode and feast your lens on the largest bottlenose pod in the country. Then hop in the water and have a swim yourself on the Jervis Bay Dolphin Cruise.
- Meet romantic Honeymoon Bay, the white sands of Hyams Beach, and sea-eagle-filled Booderee National Park—all on the Best of Jervis Bay boat tour.
The calm, clear waters of Jervis Bay are calling your name, and your rig is revving to go. All that’s left to do is book a Jervis Bay caravan park. Plan your escape today!