Hotels near Booderee National Park
Fill your lungs with crisp air and soak in the tranquil vibes at Booderee National Park.
Flying into Canberra? Once you touch down, you'll still have some travelling to do. It's located in Jervis Bay, 140 kilometres from the nation's capital.
There's only 1 accommodation listed within 3 kilometres of Booderee National Park. So if you want to stay in the vicinity, you should reserve a room at the Walters Holiday Flats (2 kilometres away) as soon as you can.
If you're seeking prestige and luxury, check out one of the upmarket establishments in the area. You're sure to like the Sanddancers B&B and Paradise Bungalow.
Other Things to Do Near Booderee National Park
Try not to spend all of your time at Booderee National Park. This region has much more to offer tourists:
- Go rambling through White Sands Walk. Be sure to give yourself enough time to have a break and take in the surrounding view.
- If you want to have an arvo in the sunshine, have a game at Vincentia Golf Club.
- You'll have a marvelous time swimming in the surf, and meandering along the shores of Nelsons Beach.
- Spend an afternoon out at Paradise Beach Reserve and take a deep breath of the sea air while you bask in the sun.
- A well-established venue for sitting back and shooting the breeze with mates is Saint Georges Basin Country Club.