Hotels near Waterbury City Hall
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Waterbury City Hall
Getting excited for your trip to Waterbury City Hall? Don't set off until you've had a look through these helpful tips.
It's positioned in Waterbury, 140 kilometres away from Providence, the state capital.
If you're looking to stay within the vicinity of Waterbury City Hall, you must book in advance. The only choice listed within 3 kilometres is the Courtyard by Marriott Waterbury Downtown (0.3 kilometres).
Want to get the most out of your travel savings? This area boasts some economical accommodation options. The Comfort Inn Naugatuck and the Quality Inn are worth considering.
If you're desperate for your next caffeine hit, there's Dunkin' Donuts just a short walk away. When dinnertime rolls around, choose from a variety of options at Courtyard by Marriott Waterbury Downtown. Seeking a relaxing drink? Visit Shamrock Pub and Grill and meet other travellers.
Other Things to Do Near Waterbury City HallWhen you're done with Waterbury City Hall, discover the local region:
- Many say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Spend some time gazing at Christopher Columbus Statue and see what your impression is.
- Head to Ben Franklin Statue and take a close look at the precisely etched lines of this compelling piece.
- Waterbury Green is the perfect spot for taking things easy.
- Apothecary Building is a symbolic landmark that has been meticulously preserved.
- Union Station Clocktower is a significant old tower building.
If you're using the metro system to reach Waterbury City Hall, hop off at Waterbury, the nearest station. It's only 0.3 kilometres away. Simple!
How much is a hotel room in Waterbury City Hall?
Hotels in Waterbury City Hall start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.