Accommodation Near Viking Ship Museum, Oslo
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Viking Ship Museum
Top hotels near Viking Ship Museum
Visitors travel from all over the world just to see Viking Ship Museum.
Situated among the busy streets of Oslo, it certainly won't be the only thing you'll want to visit in the action-packed national capital.
Pick from 7 accommodation options within 3 kilometres of Viking Ship Museum. The Scandic Sjølyst is only 2 kilometres away. If you're unable to find a room there, check out the facilities at the Clarion Collection Hotel Gabelshus or the Frogner House Apartments Bygdøy Allé 53, 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Want to get all you can out of your travel dollars? This area features a couple of low-price accommodation options. Take a look at the Perminalen Hotel. The Anker Hostel is also recommended.
To really make the most of your day, make your first stop at Arkadia & Torgkaféen. Near Viking Ship Museum, it's a great place for a tea or coffee. Go straight to Café Hjemme hos Svigers to fill your stomach. Built up a thirst yet? Go just nearby to Lanternen for a few drinks.
Other Things to Do Near Viking Ship MuseumDon't miss the chance to discover the area near Viking Ship Museum:
- Watch the staff and students dash from one class to another at Norwegian Museum of Cultural History, a modern educational establishment.
- Oscarshall is an opulent landmark, admired for its architecture and its interesting history.
- Examine the artefacts and read about the people behind the region's powerful maritime past at Kon Tiki Museum.
- You'll gain an understanding of the workings and history of the area's water transportation system at Norwegian Maritime Museum.
- Head to Fram Museum to appreciate some interesting artefacts.
Chill out, look at the surroundings and enjoy the train ride to Viking Ship Museum. Make sure you dismount at Skøyen, the nearest station. Then you've just got 2 kilometres until you get there.
How much is a hotel room in Viking Ship Museum?
Hotels in Viking Ship Museum start at AU$118 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.