Hotels Near Upnor Castle
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Upnor Castle
Top hotels near Upnor Castle
Check out how things were done in a previous era at Upnor Castle.
The locals are sure to tell you it's up there with the best attractions of Rochester.
The Bridgewood Manor - QHotels, an upscale choice, is worth the added cost if you're seeking service and style.
For a tasty hot drink, go to Starbucks (8, 5, The Quay, Chatham). Or are you looking for something more substantial? No problem, only 0.8 kilometres away is Ship & Trades. You'll find it at Chatham Maritime, Chatham.
Other Things to Do Near Upnor CastleWhen you're done checking out Upnor Castle, explore the surrounding region:
- Inspect the antiques and discover the people behind the region's rich maritime history at Historic Dockyard Chatham.
- You'll be engaged by the comprehensive displays of wartime gear and equipment at Royal Engineers Museum.
- If you're a historian, head to Guildhall Museum to hear the events that helped shape the local area.
- Check the calendar, grab some tickets and settle in. You won't regret seeing a show at Brook Theatre.
- History lovers will enjoy walking though Six Poor Travellers House, a place where you can soak up the intriguing tales of its past residents.
How much is a hotel room in Upnor Castle?
Hotels in Upnor Castle start at AU$73 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.