Hotels near University of Toronto Mississauga
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in University of Toronto Mississauga
Top hotels near University of Toronto Mississauga
Want to find out a little more about University of Toronto Mississauga before you set off? Here are a few handy pointers.
It won't be the only thing you'll want to see in Toronto, a provincial capital with loads of excitement on offer.
To make the most of your hard-earned cash, book a room at a budget place. Take a look at the Comfort Inn Meadowvale. The Monte Carlo Inn Toronto West Suites is also worthy.
Don't want to go far for your morning coffee? Head to Starbucks. It's easy to get to from University of Toronto Mississauga. When you need something more substantial, go to Piatto. And finally, Blind Duck Pub is the spot to go for a round of cold drinks.
Other Things to Do Near University of Toronto MississaugaAs you're here, you really ought to see what the surrounding area has on offer:
- When you hear culture calling, make a beeline for Blackwood Gallery, an exhibition space that will impress you with its stand-out collection of canvases.
- Keep your ears open for the songs of local birdlife as you stroll through Erindale Park.
- Head to The Riverwood Conservancy if you're in search of a quick respite from the hustle and bustle of the concrete jungle.
- On a sunny day, spend a while having a picnic with the family at Woodhurst Heights Park.
- On a gloomy, rainy day, Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park is the go-to place for those who are travelling with little ones.
How much is a hotel room in University of Toronto Mississauga?
Hotels in University of Toronto Mississauga start at AU$89 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.