Hotels near The Flying Horse Carousel
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in The Flying Horse Carousel
The Flying Horse Carousel is a fabulous destination for energetic kids and wild adults.
It's situated in Westerly. Relax and enjoy the 220 kilometres drive from Albany, the state capital.
To make the most of your hard-earned dollars, stay the night at a cheaper hotel. Consider the rates at the Coast. The Americas Best Value Inn-Stonington/Mystic is also worthwhile.
If you're desperate for a decent coffee, there's Gramma's Gelato Cafe just a short walk away. When you're desperate for some food, stop by Seasons. Lastly, Olympia Tea Room is the spot to go for a round of cold drinks.
Other Things to Do Near The Flying Horse CarouselBefore you get going, consider checking out the surrounding area:
- If you enjoy a good saunter through nature, head over to Napatree Point.
- Make your way around Watch Hill Lighthouse, which is a piece of local history.
- Witness the local charm of Flying Horses Carousel while the kids take a ride.
- Make your way around Stonington's Old Lighthouse Museum, which is a significant part of local history.
- Grab your towel, sunnies and thongs, and head out to Misquamicut State Beach for a relaxing day in the sun.
How much is a hotel room in The Flying Horse Carousel?
Hotels in The Flying Horse Carousel start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.