Accommodation Near East Beach, Charlestown
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in East Beach
Top hotels near East Beach
Planning to head to East Beach? From accommodation to nearby attractions, here are a few things to consider before you set off.
You can find it in Charlestown, 220 kilometres away from Albany, the state capital.
You better hurry if you'd prefer to stay in the vicinity of East Beach! 3 kilometres away, The Windswept Inn is the only listed hotel option up for grabs.
Other Things to Do Near East BeachDon't pass up the chance to discover the region surrounding East Beach:
- Go for a wander and appreciate being in nature at Ninigret National Wildlife Refuge.
- Be blown away by the discoveries of great scientists when you go to Frosty Drew Observatory.
- There's no need to be anxious about being a stranger to the region. There's an abundance of guidance available at Kettle Pond Visitors Center.
- Pack your swimmers, hat and towel, and travel to Charlestown Town Beach for some fun in the sun.
- Grab your buddies and have a few rounds at Weekapaug Golf Club.
How much is a hotel room in East Beach?
Hotels in East Beach start at AU$587 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.