Hotels near The Blue Planet Aquarium
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in The Blue Planet Aquarium
Top hotels near The Blue Planet Aquarium
The Blue Planet Aquarium is a great place to see some special animals.
You'll find it sitting among the lively streets of Copenhagen, the county's capital.
Want to save a little hard-earned cash? There are some nice budget hotels nearby. The Wakeup Copenhagen Carsten Niebuhrs Gade and the Hotel Amager are certainly worth checking out.
Just 0.6 kilometres from The Blue Planet Aquarium is Action Center Amager, where you'll find strong coffee and some tasty treats. Walk to Saltværksvej 6, Kastrup to check it out. For your next meal, check out the chef's specials at Quality Airport Hotel Dan. You'll find this popular spot at Kastruplundgade 15, Kastrup.
Other Things to Do Near The Blue Planet AquariumBefore you head off, check out the local region:
- Plan an afternoon out at Amager Beach Park and breathe in the sea air while you soak up the sun.
- Listen to some entertaining singers at Koncerthuset. Don't forget to take a look at the gig guide.
- Fashion lovers will love the high of a new buy at Fields Shopping Centre.
- Bella Center is a custom built space for events and conventions, conveniently surrounded by a great range of restaurants and hotels.
- History lovers will appreciate checking out Lille Molle. Jump on a tour, wander around the historic residence and learn about past generations.
Get up bright and early, evade the tourists and snag a seat on the train. When you arrive at DSB, the closest station, it's just a kilometre to The Blue Planet Aquarium.
How much is a hotel room in The Blue Planet Aquarium?
Hotels in The Blue Planet Aquarium start at AU$70 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.