Hotels near Strokestown Park House
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Strokestown Park House
Getting ready for your Strokestown Park House visit?
It is situated in Strokestown, and we're sure you'd like to know how to get there. Many make the 170 kilometres journey from Belfast, that nation's thriving capital.
Strokestown Park House is slightly limited in terms of nearby hotels. Instead, try Athlone just 40 kilometres away. Here, there are 8 places taking bookings. The Sheraton Athlone Hotel, Arch House Apartments and Radisson Blu Hotel, Athlone are all fantastic options.
Sightseeing can be exhausting! When it's time to re-energise, pop in to Cosy Cafe. It's just a quick stroll from Strokestown Park House. When you're really hungry, you won't have to go too far. Make a beeline for Yu Gardens | Chinese Restaurant in Roscommon to get some food. And finally, head straight to Hayloft Bar to get to know the crowd.
Other Things to Do Near Strokestown Park HouseBe adventurous and see what's happening in the region around Strokestown Park House:
- Delve deeper into the colourful history of this region by stopping by The Famine Museum.
- Step back into the past at Clonalis House. You'll love hearing the stories of the people who once lived here.
- Wear your cleanest golf attire and have a shot at Strokestown Golf Club.
- There's no need to be unsettled by being unfamiliar with the region. There's an abundance of guidance offered at Cruachan Ai Visitor Centre.
- Visit Rathcroghan Royal Site to discover about the region's cultural heritage and life long ago.
How much is a hotel room in Strokestown Park House?
Hotels in Strokestown Park House start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.