Hotels near Arigna Mining Experience
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Arigna Mining Experience
So you're thinking about heading to Arigna Mining Experience? We can help!
It is situated in Ballyfarnon, 160 kilometres from Belfast.
If you're looking for a hotel within 10 kilometres of Arigna Mining Experience, you'll come across 2 different places. The Kilronan Castle Estate & Spa and Leitrim Marina Hotel are comfortable choices.
If you're not very fun without a coffee, make Arigna Mining Experience (Arigna Hall, Arigna, Carrick-On-Shannon) your first stop for the day. It's only 0.1 kilometres from Arigna Mining Experience. Grab some drinks with other travellers at The Miners Bar (The Miners Bar, Derreennavoggy, Arigna).
Other Things to Do Near Arigna Mining ExperienceAfter spending time at Arigna Mining Experience, check what else is going on in the region:
- The large space at Lough Allen Adventure Centre makes it a fantastic area for outdoor activities with friends.
- Visitors that want some complementary advice should make Sliabh an Iarainn Visitor Centre a priority to visit.
- Travellers and locals alike love taking a break in Lough Key Forest Park.
- History enthusiasts will definitely enjoy Ballindoon Friary.
- Bag a few birdies and keep away from the water at Carrick-on-Shannon Golf Club.
How much is a hotel room in Arigna Mining Experience?
Hotels in Arigna Mining Experience start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.