Hotels near Lough Ree
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Lough Ree
Don't put it off any longer. Grab some supplies and get a move on to Lough Ree!
It is situated in Athlone, and we're sure you're wondering what the best way is of getting there. Many travellers make the 190 kilometres journey from Belfast, that nation's thriving capital.
If you're interested in staying within easy commuting distance of Lough Ree, the Hodson Bay Hotel, 0.3 kilometres away, is your best bet.
If you're after budget accommodation, try the Gate Lodge Apartments. It's just 8 kilometres away.
The larger area also boasts a number of upscale hotels for those travellers seeking well-appointed surroundings and five-star amenities. See what you think of the Sheraton Athlone Hotel and Arch House Apartments.
Sightseeing can wear you down. Chill out and fill up your belly at Hodson Bay Hotel (Athlone Road, Athlone), 0.4 kilometres from Lough Ree.
Other Things to Do Near Lough ReeBe bold and see what's on offer in the region:
- From matted hair to shiny noses, going on vacation isn't always particularly kind to our bodies, so talk to the team at The Spa at Hodson Bay.
- Get wet at Baysports - Hodson Bay Boat Training and Watersports Centre, where you can try a whole heap of water sports. You'll have a ball!
- Grab your mates and have a few rounds at Athlone Golf Club.
- If the kids have consumed too many sweet things, and have to use up some energy, consider giving Athlone Leisure World a go.
- If you want to have an hour or two out in the fresh air, hit the fairways at Glasson Golf & Country Club.
How much is a hotel room in Lough Ree?
Hotels in Lough Ree start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.