Hotels near St. Stephen's Church
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in St. Stephen's Church
St. Stephen's Church is the perfect excuse for a holiday.
It's to be found in Old Saybrook. Curious as to where that is? You'll need to drive 100 kilometres from the state capital, Providence.
Hotel rooms right near St. Stephen's Church are very hard to find. You may have more luck in Southington, 55 kilometres away. Here, there are 5 possibilities. Take a look at the amenities at the Residence Inn by Marriott Southington, Homewood Suites by Hilton Southington, CT and Holiday Inn Express Southington.
When you need a feed, grab a table at Gelston House (8 Main Street, East Haddam). It's right in the vicinity of St. Stephen's Church. When the sun fades, make your way to La Vita (9 Main Street, East Haddam) for a glass of wine.
Other Things to Do Near St. Stephen's ChurchPut your walking shoes on and see what's available in the wider region:
- Unearth the stories of years gone by when you tour the rooms of Nathan Hale Schoolhouse, East Haddam, Connecticut, United States of America.
- Whether you're hoping to find the most recent prize-winning book or just one of the classics, Scherer Library of Musical Theatre is the perfect place. Check when it's open for the general public.
- See a live show at Goodspeed Opera House, a great venue.
- You have the chance to discover what shaped the history of this part of the world at East Haddam Historical Society and Museum.
- Gillette Castle State Park is a conservation area for native flora and fauna, so be careful where you roam and what you leave behind.
How much is a hotel room in St. Stephen's Church?
Hotels in St. Stephen's Church start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.