Hotels near St. George's Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in St. George's Park
Ready to plan your St. George's Park adventure? You're certain to have an awesome time.
It's in Burton on Trent, a drive of 180 kilometres from Cardiff.
There's just 1 hotel listed within 3 kilometres of St. George's Park. So if you're keen to stay in the area, you ought to book at the Hilton Burton St Georges Park (0.9 kilometres away) well ahead of time.
Travellers eager to experience luxury should check out the several upmarket accommodation options nearby. You can't get better than the Wychnor Park Country Club by Diamond Resorts and The 3 Horseshoes.
Try out Page's Poultry for a filling meal. Only 0.7 kilometres from St. George's Park, it's located at The Stables, B5017, Barton-under-Needwood, Burton-on-Trent.
Other Things to Do Near St. George's ParkWhen you're finished at St. George's Park, get going to the surrounding area:
- Find newfound playmates at National Forest Adventure Farm.
- Keen historians will be captivated by Tutbury Castle.
- It doesn't matter whether you tend to drink lagers or ales, you will enjoy spending some time at National Brewery Centre.
- The munchkins are sure to form meaningful memories by checking out the tactile activities and games at Sudbury Hall and the National Trust Museum of Childhood.
- Avoid bad weather by arranging a day at Claymills Victorian Pumping Station.
How much is a hotel room in St. George's Park?
Hotels in St. George's Park start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.