Hotels near Go Ape Cannock Chase
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Go Ape Cannock Chase
You're sure to have a wonderful time at Go Ape Cannock Chase.
The locals are sure to tell you it's up there with the best places in Rugeley.
Travellers determined to splash out a bit should check out the Holiday Inn Birmingham North - Cannock, an upmarket hotel 9 kilometres away.
If you can't get moving without at least one cuppa, stop by Birches Valley Cafe (Biirches Valley Forest Centre, Biirches Valley, Rugeley). It's just 0.1 kilometres from Go Ape Cannock Chase.
Other Things to Do Near Go Ape Cannock ChaseLace up your boots and see what's on offer nearby:
- Hawkesyard Estate is a custom built space for events and conventions, conveniently surrounded by a great mix of restaurants and hotels.
- When it's cold and grey outside, take shelter inside Museum of Cannock Chase. You'll learn some fantastic historical stories as well!
- Aim for a birdie and avoid the rough as you tee off at The Chase Golf Club.
- Go for broke and stay well away from the rough at Cannock Park Golf Club.
- If you're keen to learn some local history, Freda's Grave is a worthy memorial to stop by.
How much is a hotel room in Go Ape Cannock Chase?
Hotels in Go Ape Cannock Chase start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.