Hotels near Split Riva
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Split Riva
Treat the kids to a morning at Split Riva.
Always dreamed of visiting Sarajevo? You might just be able to do both. The attraction is situated in Split, just 160 kilometres from the nation's capital.
With as many as 88 accommodations within a kilometre of Split Riva, the only drama you'll have finding a hotel is deciding which one's best! The Hotel Vestibul Palace, Riva Luxury Suites and Heritage Hotel Diocletian are most definitely worth taking a look at.
If you're hunting for places to stay that won't leave a hole in your pocket, you'll have many to choose from. The Stipan Apartment and the Design Hostel Goli & Bosi are recommended choices. You'll find them 0.4 kilometres and 0.1 kilometres away, respectively.
There's a big range of top-notch hotels in the surrounding area. Why not splurge a bit and enjoy the extras? You'll definitely love the Hotel Marmont Heritage or the Heritage Jupiter Luxury Hotel, 0.1 kilometres and 0.1 kilometres away, respectively.
For an early morning hit or a mid-morning pick-me-up, grab a coffee at Caffe Restaurant Vestibul. You can find it right near Split Riva. When you're tired and hungry, you won't have to go too far. Head straight to Hotel Vestibul Palace to get yourself some food. Finally, go to Rodrigo for a nice cold beer.
Other Things to Do Near Split RivaAfter you're done seeing Split Riva, don't overlook the surrounding region:
- There are few places more tranquil than the beautifully designed interior of a temple. Get some downtime at Temple of Jupiter.
- Gaze up at Saint Duje Bell Tower, one of this region's most observable historic edifices.
- Worshippers and tourists can experience the peace and tranquility of the sacred space that is Cathedral of Saint Domnius.
- Stroll around Peristyle to follow in the footsteps of a real local.
- When you visit Diocletian's Palace, make sure you appreciate the lavishness and craftsmanship of its design.
No car, no worries. Journey to Split Riva by train. Hop off at Željeznički kolodvor Split, the nearest station, and then stroll 0.5 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Split Riva?
Hotels in Split Riva start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.