Hotels near Kasuni Beach
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Kasuni Beach
Ready to start planning your Kasuni Beach trip? You're guaranteed to have an excellent time.
It is situated in Split, a drive of 160 kilometres from Sarajevo.
If you're set on staying within an easy drive of Kasuni Beach, the Meje, a kilometre away, is your best shot.
If you're travelling on a shoestring budget, there are a few low-price options. You'll sleep easy at the Stipan Apartment or the Design Hostel Goli & Bosi.
Have a hot tea at Benedikt (Šetalište MarinaTartaglie 4, Split). It's just 0.9 kilometres from Kasuni Beach. When you're searching for a meal, Joe's Beach Lounge & Bar at Šetalište Ivana Meštrovića 45B, Split is an easy stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Kasuni BeachDon't miss the chance to explore the region surrounding Kasuni Beach:
- Pack your sunnies, hat and towel, and head out to Bene Beach for an afternoon in the sun.
- Grab your towel, sunnies and thongs, and make your way to Meje Beach for a relaxing day in the sun.
- If you're known as a devoted art fanatic, Mestrovic Gallery awaits. Housing an array of thought-provoking artworks, you'll be glad you set aside some time to peruse the collection.
- The relics at Museum of Croatian Archaeological Monuments will be of interest to anyone who is keen on ancient civilisations.
- Admire the sailing boats anchored in the docks or simply stroll around and enjoy the breeze at Split Marina.
How much is a hotel room in Kasuni Beach?
Hotels in Kasuni Beach start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.