Hotels Near Smoky Cape Lighthouse
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Smoky Cape Lighthouse
Top hotels near Smoky Cape Lighthouse
Why read about Smoky Cape Lighthouse in stuffy history books when you can see it in the flesh?
It's definitely worth travelling the 220 kilometres from Port Stephens to South West Rocks to experience it.
Visitors determined to splash out a bit ought to try the BIG4 Sunshine South West Rocks - Caravan Park, an upscale hotel 2 kilometres away.
You shouldn't have to exhaust yourself looking for a caffeine fix. Visit Smoky cape cafe and spaghetti house (1 Cockatoo Place, Arakoon), 0.9 kilometres away from Smoky Cape Lighthouse.
Other Things to Do Near Smoky Cape LighthouseThis area has lots more going on:
- Grab your stuff and visit Fish Rock Dive Centre. It's fantastic for underwater adventures.
- Jump into the water at South West Rocks Dive Centre! It's an excellent way to get your heart rate going.
- Pack your camera, hat and sunnies, and travel to Little Bay Beach for a relaxing time in the sun.
- The humming of insects will be music to the ears of visitors as they wander through Arakoon National Park.
- Get wet at Trent Munro Surf Academy, where there's a whole heap of water-based activities. You'll have waves of fun!
How much is a hotel room in Smoky Cape Lighthouse?
Hotels in Smoky Cape Lighthouse start at AU$116 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.