Accommodation Near Horseshoe Bay, South West Rocks
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Horseshoe Bay Beach
Horseshoe Bay is a terrific excuse for a vacation.
It's well worth travelling the 220 kilometres from Port Stephens to South West Rocks to see it.
Or, are you more in the mood for luxury? The BIG4 Sunshine South West Rocks - Caravan Park is just 2 kilometres away. It's a perfect place for visitors who want the very best.
Start your day well with a tea or coffee at Chillati Gelato. Fortunately, it's close to Horseshoe Bay. When you need to grab a feed, get a table at Felicita Pizza. And then, head straight to TAB Seabreeze Hotel for a nightcap or two.
Other Things to Do Near Horseshoe BayBe bold and see what's going on in the local area:
- Grab your gear and check out South West Rocks Dive Centre. It's wonderful for an adventure underwater.
- You'll find an array of exciting activities beneath the surface of the water at Fish Rock Dive Centre.
- Take a breath of fresh air, get some gentle exercise and appreciate nature's creations at Arakoon National Park.
- See Smoky Cape Lighthouse, which guided ships as well as their passengers across rough waters.
- Take a deep breath of the fresh air at Little Bay Beach, and let all your worries disappear.
How much is a hotel room in Horseshoe Bay Beach?
Hotels in Horseshoe Bay Beach start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.